Office Buildings, Shopping Centers & Rental Properties
In today's economy, running a business is hard enough! With constant jumps in energy costs, watching your profits literally go out the door is not helping. Our engineers have the years of experience in planning and executing that gets the job done right and on time.
New Construction & Facility Upgrades
From small offices to shopping malls, Specialty Insulation has been there, done that...and have the references to prove it. Our team can work with you to achieve "on time and on budget" to get the job done for both new construction and facility upgrades.
Call or come into our office and let our professionals show you the cost savings in doing business with us. Don't wait another day and watch the BTU'S walk out the door with your money.
- ASTM C 665*; Type I, Class A (unfaced)
- ASTM C 665*; Type II, Class C (kraft faced)
- ASTM C 665*; Type III, Class A (FSK-25 foil faced)
- ASTM C 665*; Type III, Class B (foil faced)
- GREENGUARD Certified
- GREENGUARD For Children & Schools Certified
- California Energy Commission
- Dade County, Florida MEA #498-90-M
- State of Minnesota *Federal Specification HH-I-521F has been canceled and replaced by ASTM C 665.
- Surface Burning Characteristics - Unfaced and flame-rated (FSK) foil faced products do not exceed 25 Flame Spread, 50 Smoke Developed when tested in accordance with ASTM E 84.
- Facing Permeance - Kraft faced products have a water vapor permeance of 1.0 or less.
- FSK foil faced products have ratings of .04.
- Foil faced products have ratings of .05.
- Formaldehyde Off-Gassing
- Tested and shown to be below OSHA limits.
- Diminishes to non-detectable levels within a short time frame.
- Water Vapor Sorption (ASTM C 1104) 5% maximum by weight.
- Corrosion (ASTM C 665) - No greater than sterile cotton.
- Microbial Growth (ASTM C 1338) - Does not support microbial growth.
- Noncombustibility (ASTM E 136) - Noncombustible (unfaced).